New finishes are going in in the new condo unit in the Lexington Meadows neighborhood.
Lexington Meadows offers the comfort and security of a condominium neighborhood with the benefit of enjoying a custom built residence that you are intricately involved with in the selections with access to the beautiful Mousam River!
New custom units in this select neighborhood are $349,000
These condo units feature over 1,500 square feet of living area (end units) or 1,880 square feet (middle units) with attached one car garage with direct entry into the home. Each unit features an open kitchen, living room and dining room and two bedrooms with a common bath on the second floor on the end units and three bedrooms and a common bath in the middle units. Each features a master suite with walk-in closet and attached four-season rooms.
STANDARD BUILDING SPECIFICATIONS
- Full water managed foundation with interior footing drains
- Traditional wood framed shell using 2 x 6 exterior walls
- 50 Year Advantech sub floors
- R-21 Insulation in exterior walls, R-38 in the ceilings
- Low-E Paradigm tilt wash windows
- Certainteed vinyl clapboard siding with vinyl shingle accents & shutters
- Certainteed Lifetime Warranty Architectural Roofing Shingles
- Thermatru Fiberglass entry doors
- Composite Decking
- Clopay Insulated Steel Garage Doors with various syles available
- Energy Efficient propane, Ducted Hot Air system, ready to receive a/c condensers
- Underground Electrical Service
STANDARD INTERIOR SPECIFICATIONS
- Smooth-Finished sheetrock walls and ceilings
- 3-1/2” Colonial casing with 5-1/4” baseboard trim with poplar interior wood for windowsills and stair trim
- Energy Efficient Stainless Steel Frigidaire Kitchen Appliance package included
- Garbage Disposal
BUYERS SELECTIONS FOR CUSTOMIZATION
- Solid Core Molded Interior Doors — Select from the standard panel design offerings and your choice of upgraded hardware finish including oil rubbed bronze, satin nickel, etc.
- Tile flooring in the baths and laundry — package price includes tile material at $5.00/ square foot
- Wood Flooring in the kitchen, living room, dining room and master bedroom — package includes labor and material of $8.00 / sq ft
- Carpeting for the second floor hallway and bedrooms — package includes carpet installed over pad for $30.00 / sq yd
- Select your own paint colors — up to 2 wall colors and a trim color
- Select your kitchen and bath cabinets/counters — Meet with the designer at The Atlantic Design Center in York to customize your cabinets. Package includes an allowance based on Cabico Cabinets in their standard stain finishes on Maple with dovetail drawers and all plywood construction. Counters included Price Group 1 granite in the kitchen and Palette Granite tops with undermount bowls for the bathrooms. Total cost included for cabinets and counters is $16,500.
- Select your own Plumbing Fixtures — Meet with the designer at The Portland Group / Spritzo Showroom in Saco and select your
plumbing fixtures. Package includes plumbing fixtures up to $4,000
• Select your own decorative lighting fixtures — Meet with the designer to select your vanity lights, dining room light, bedroom lights and ceiling fans. Allowance includes decorative and recessed lights at $3,500.
• Select your own gas fireplace — Meet with our supplier and choose a Heatilator or Heat-N-Glo direct vent gas fireplace. Package includes up to $2,000.00 for the fireplace installed with fan kit and remote, tile surround and mantle